Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage Program
This is the foundation program for the new NCBTMB Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Specialty Certificate, for more information go Certification page or click here: CRM Specialty Certificate
Get empowered with the therapeutic techniques and skills needed for successful, advanced treatment. Today’s clients seek massage treatment for all sorts of complaints, including those from sports, hobbies, daily living, and work related activities. Face these challenges with ease and savvy with this innovative, yet convenient and affordable training.
If you are looking for real educational value for your money, and a program that will truly lead to increased success in your practice, then this accessible training is for you.
Lowe’s skilled, but accessible, teaching and advanced educational methods, along with his extensive expertise and history in treating pain and injuries with soft-tissue and massage techniques, are all brought together in this unique educational opportunity.
Why Clinical & Orthopedic Massage? — Massage is increasingly being recognized as one of the most affordable and best non-invasive treatments available for common conditions. Take advantage of this ‘new era’ in massage treatment by expanding what you offer your clients! Relaxation massage will always be beneficial, and arguably therapeutic, but expanding your options to include treatment of common conditions and issues will take you even further.
Why Lowe’s Program? Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage program is an innovative, comprehensive massage continuing education program. It is taught by Whitney Lowe, and offers advanced, science-based clinical and orthopedic massage. The program provides you with the credentials your clients, employer, and insurance companies appreciate, while giving you the training you need for treating conditions clients are seeking effective solutions for today.
- Gain insight into musculoskeletal conditions, from acute to chronic
- Explore why and how treatments function to heal pain and injuries
- Learn to match the physiology of the tissue with the physiological effects of the treatment
- Learn injury specific & generalized treatment solutions for a wide diversity of conditions
- Learn orthopedic assessment and problem-solving strategies so your treatments are more effective and targeted
- Review anatomy & kinesiology principles so your treatments and assessments are based on sound science
- Develop the clinical reasoning skills that are necessary and at the core of advanced therapy
- Content is focused on the cognitive, knowledge-based, and in-depth study that Lowe believes is the foundation for high-quality, advanced massage treatment of complex conditions.
- Goal: Become a more effective clinician, have a more satisfying and successful practice, and gain loyalty from your clients
What Content is Taught? — Expand your core skills and knowledge about advanced pain and injury treatment! Core content includes a diversity of highly effective treatment techniques and all of the knowledge you will need to use them most appropriately and effectively. Behind all treatment choices should be a solid understanding of what is happening for your client – this is assessment and Lowe is renowned for his ability to simplify it and make it accessible. Plus, you get anatomy and kinesiology reviews, biomechanics lessons, and treatment planning strategies. In addition, there are videos of treatment and assessment videos which you can access anytime with no expiration date.
- Cervical Region
- Shoulder Region
- Lumbar & Thoracic
- Hip & Pelvis
- Knee & Thigh
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand
- Each is 18 CEs
- Verification of continuing education units are available to be downloaded at the end of each course. 18 CEs per course.
- Certificate in Orthopedic Massage – awarded upon completion of all 7 (seven) online courses.
- Any and all courses may be applied toward the NCBTMB Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Specialty Certificate.
When: online, self-paced, access anytime
Tech Specs: high speed internet; downloads & document creation required
CEs: Each online course is 18 CEs; 130 CEs for all 7 courses and the intro module
Deadlines: No timelines or deadlines
CE Provider Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, All states
Instructor: Whitney Lowe
Courses & Professional Program include:
- Supplemental course content (online and downloaded)
- Extensive video library
- Interactive course activities, including assignments
- Instructor guidance & communication
- Ongoing access video & course content after completion
Full refunds may be provided if course(s) have not been accessed. In cases in which course interaction is minimal, course cost may be applied to another product or workshop. Please inquire with the staff office for options we can provide in your case. Engagement in the course that indicates use, will result in no refund.
Content, design, layout, technical design, instructional design methods, and all text, descriptions, questions, course activities, case studies, assignments, graphics, pictures, forms, including paraphrased or altered versions of any text or content regardless of amount, is protected by United States copyright laws, particularly copyright law pertaining to online course, instruction, and development, as well as other copyright laws as applicable. Copyright laws for online instructional works do not have the ‘free’ or ‘personal’ use exceptions as book publishing. Please make sure that you are familiar with United States copyright laws. Academy of Clinical Massage retains the right to pursue legal remedies for illegal uses of any part, regardless of amount, of its works.
All elements of this work, including but not limited to, images, altered or not, adapted or not, text, paraphrased or not, any content, including design elements, style, and other elements, in these works are explicitly prohibited from use in public or private schools, libraries, continuing education of any kind, or any kind of public display, educational or not, as expressed in US copyright law pertaining to online educational works.
Affiliate Program Option for Professionals & Schools: Practitioners, educators or schools may become Affiliate Providers, please contact Academy staff to inquire about integrating the program into your curriculum.