Did you know?
Lowe’s program is the only Orthopedic Massage Certificate (OMC) that is offered online. Professionals can advance their careers from anywhere, anytime!
The Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Certificate (CRM) is a hybrid program that includes the OMC and a hands-on component.
The OMC is a deep dive into the science, assessment, and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions and pain. Move beyond mere videos and PDFs and truly benefit from a program that gives you the comprehensive knowledge you really need, the time to understand and integrate it, and a teaching that keeps you engaged. Plus, you get to work directly with the provider that founded what is known as ‘orthopedic massage’ today.
- Enjoy simple navigation and easy learning with the dynamic course design.
- Stay engaged and interested with lessons that make learning interesting.
- Condition-focused learning and case studies take the guesswork out of your treatments.
- Fun activities that help you retain key concepts and techniques.
- Self-paced – Learn at the speed that best fits you.
- Flexible schedule – Choose the time and place that fits you.
- Reduced cost – No other program matches the cost-to-value of Lowe’s OMC!
- More time to learn – Weekend crash courses simply do not last. Slow-drip learning is effective.
- More in-depth study – It takes more than just knowing treatment techniques for effective care.
- Personal attention from Lowe – You are not alone in this program.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in treating musculoskeletal issues.
- Improve your client outcomes by addressing root causes of pain and dysfunction.
- Increase your versatility and marketability in various healthcare settings.
- Facilitate collaboration with healthcare professionals.
- Gain personal and professional development opportunities.
- Increase your demand and earning potential.
- Benefit from protocols that emphasize self-care and injury prevention.
Lowe’s accessible teaching, advanced educational methods, and extensive expertise are all brought together in this unique educational opportunity.
- Gain from working directly with Whitney Lowe
- Learn injury-specific solutions for long-term pain relief
- Use less effort with Lowe’s ‘Ladder of Engagement’ treatment model
- Add to your repertoire with proven, outcome-based solutions
- Gain insight into musculoskeletal conditions
- Become adept at matching treatments to the condition
- Master problem-solving strategies for targeted care
- Hone up on anatomy & kinesiology to improve your success
- Increase your learning with over 40 videos per course! (Watching optional)
- Ramp up your credibility with the Orthopedic Massage Certificate program
INSTRUCTOR: Now, anyone, anywhere, can work directly with Lowe and benefit from his three decades of advanced massage expertise and savvy as an instructor.
- Certificate in Orthopedic Massage: All 7 online courses
- Certificate in Clinical Rehabilitation Massage: All 7 online courses, plus two workshops.
- See CRM page under Certificates
COURSES: Register Here
- Cervical: 12 CEs
- Shoulder: 12 CEs
- Lumbar & Thoracic: 12 CEs
- Hip & Pelvis: 12 CEs
- Knee & Thigh: 12 CEs
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg: 12 CEs
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand: 12 CEs
- 12 CEs per course (84 total) –
- Immediately downloadable CE letter
- Self-paced, access anytime
- Flexible deadline: We do recommend 18 months
- May continue to access after completion
- CE Provider Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, All states
- Instructor: Whitney Lowe
- Lowe’s ‘Office Hours’ mentorship program.
- Free supplemental course content.
- Ongoing access.
- Extensive video library.
- Instructor guidance & communication.
- A multimedia experience.
- Engaging learning activities.
- Videos of treatment & assessment.
- Active learning design.
- Case studies.
- Basic massage skills is all you need.
- Easily navigated LMS platform.
Full refunds if the course(s) have not been accessed. If minor course interaction, ask us if course cost may be applied to another product or workshop. Engagement in the course that indicates use will result in no refund. Email for more information.
Content, design, layout, technical design, instructional design methods, and all text, descriptions, questions, course activities, case studies, assignments, graphics, pictures, and forms, including paraphrased or altered versions of any text or content regardless of amount, is protected by United States copyright laws, particularly copyright law pertaining to online courses, instruction, and development, as well as other copyright laws as applicable.
Please know that there is no ‘free’ or ‘personal’ use exceptions for online instructional works. Please make sure that you are familiar with United States copyright laws. Academy of Clinical Massage retains the right to pursue legal remedies for illegal uses of any part, regardless of the amount, of its works.
All elements of this work are explicitly prohibited from use in public or private schools, libraries, continuing education, or any kind of public display, educational or not, including but not limited to: images (altered or not, adapted or not); text (paraphrased or not, of any amount); any content, including design elements, style, and other elements, in these works as expressed in US copyright law pertaining to online educational works.
Teachers/Schools: Please be advised that Whitney Lowe and the Academy of Clinical Massage explicitly prohibit adaptation of any kind or amount of its online or workshop program to school curriculum. Legal action will be pursued in cases of infringement. Refer to copyright laws pertaining to online course, development, and instruction.