Whitney Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage has created exemplary therapists across the United States and abroad for nearly three decades.
Lowe started his advanced training program over 30 years ago in the workshop format. After years of requests for more in-depth training by his students, Lowe developed the innovative orthopedic massage online program. Today, this innovative program gives practitioners the deep-dive, comprehensive skills needed for successful and effective pain and injury treatment with massage.
Lowe’s unique blend of advanced massage treatment expertise and curriculum and program development has made Lowe one of the most sought-after educators in the United States.
- Gain from working directly with Whitney Lowe
- Learn injury-specific solutions for long-term pain relief
- Master Lowe’s highly effective ‘Ladder of Engagement’ treatments
- Add proven, outcome-based solutions to your repertoire
- Gain insight into musculoskeletal conditions
- Become adept at matching treatments to the condition
- Master problem-solving strategies for targeted care
- Hone up on anatomy & kinesiology to improve your success
Courses: Explore Here
- Cervical Region
- Shoulder Region
- Lumbar & Thoracic
- Hip & Pelvis
- Knee & Thigh
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand
- 18 CEs per course; 130 total program
- Immediately downloadable CE letter at end of the course.
- Certificate in Orthopedic Massage upon completion of all 7 online courses
- Available as single courses, discounted 2-course bundle or 3-course bundle, or all 7 courses (see the Professional)
- Online, self-paced, access anytime
- Deadline is one year to complete the full Certificate Program (exceptions allowed)
- Need high-speed internet; downloads & document creation required
- CE Provider Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, All states
- Instructor: Whitney Lowe
Courses & Professional Program include:
- Free subscription to Lowe’s ‘Office Hours’ mentorship program
- Free supplemental course content
- Extensive video library
- Lowe’s informative blogposts
- Access to Lowe’s Collected Works Vol. 1 & 2
- Instructor guidance & communication
- Ongoing access to video & course content after completion
Full refunds may be provided if the course(s) have not been accessed. If course interaction is minimal, course cost may be applied to another product or workshop. Engagement in the course that indicates use will result in no refund. Email for more information.
Content, design, layout, technical design, instructional design methods, and all text, descriptions, questions, course activities, case studies, assignments, graphics, pictures, forms, including paraphrased or altered versions of any text or content regardless of amount, is protected by United States copyright laws, particularly copyright law pertaining to online course, instruction, and development, as well as other copyright laws as applicable. Please know that there are no ‘free’ or ‘personal’ use exceptions for online instructional works. Please make sure that you are familiar with United States copyright laws. Academy of Clinical Massage retains the right to pursue legal remedies for illegal uses of any part, regardless of the amount, of its works.
All elements of this work are explicitly prohibited from use in public or private schools, libraries, continuing education, or any kind of public display, educational or not, including but not limited to: images (altered or not, adapted or not); text (paraphrased or not, of any amount); any content, including design elements, style, and other elements, in these works as expressed in US copyright law pertaining to online educational works.
Teachers/Schools: Please be advised that Whitney Lowe and the Academy of Clinical Massage explicitly prohibit adaptation of any kind or amount of its online or workshop program to school curriculum. Legal action will be pursued in cases of infringement. Refer to copyright laws pertaining to online course, development, and instruction.