Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Specialty Certificate
The core content of each certificate program requires the same core online program –
Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage Online Program
The Specialty Certificate adds a requirement of taking two hands-on workshops. These workshops may be selected from a list of approved-partner continuing education providers (see CRM Schedule). (You may receive both the Orthopedic Massage Certificate and the CRM Specialty Certificate!)
Upon completing the core Orthopedic Massage core online program with Lowe, and the 2 workshops, you will take an online final exam through NCB. request both Certificates!
Click this link to read about the Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Specialty Certificate
Lowe's Orthopedic Massage
Lowe’s skilled, but accessible, teaching and advanced educational methods, along with his extensive expertise and history in treating pain and injuries with soft-tissue and massage techniques, are all brought together in this unique educational opportunity.
- Gain insight into musculoskeletal conditions, from acute to chronic
- Explore why and how treatments function to heal pain and injuries
- Learn to match the physiology of the tissue with the physiological effects of the treatment
- Learn injury specific & generalized treatment solutions for a wide diversity of conditions
- Learn orthopedic assessment and problem-solving strategies so your treatments are more effective and targeted
- Review anatomy & kinesiology principles so your treatments and assessments are based on sound science
- Develop the clinical reasoning skills that are necessary and at the core of advanced therapy
- Content is focused on the cognitive, knowledge-based, and in-depth study that Lowe believes is the foundation for high-quality, advanced massage treatment of complex conditions.
- Goal: Become a more effective clinician, have a more satisfying and successful practice, and gain loyalty from your clients
- Cervical Region
- Shoulder Region
- Lumbar & Thoracic
- Hip & Pelvis
- Knee & Thigh
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand
- Each is 18 CEs
- Verification of continuing education units are available to be downloaded at the end of each course. 18 CEs per course.
- Certificate in Orthopedic Massage – awarded upon completion of all 7 (seven) online courses.
- Any and all courses may be applied toward the NCBTMB Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Specialty Certificate.
When: online, self-paced, access anytime
Tech Specs: high speed internet; downloads & document creation required
CEs: Variable 18 – 130 continuing education credits
Deadlines: No timelines or deadlines
CE Provider Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, All states
Instructor: Whitney Lowe
Courses & Professional Program include:
- Supplemental course content (online and downloaded)
- Extensive video library
- Interactive course activities, including assignments
- Instructor guidance & communication
- Ongoing access video & course content after completion
Full refunds may be provided if course(s) have not been accessed. In cases in which course interaction is minimal, course cost may be applied to another product or workshop. Please inquire with the staff office for options we can provide in your case. Engagement in the course that indicates use, will result in no refund.
Content, design, layout, technical design, instructional design methods, and all text, descriptions, questions, course activities, case studies, assignments, graphics, pictures, forms, including paraphrased or altered versions of any text or content regardless of amount, is protected by United States copyright laws, particularly copyright law pertaining to online course, instruction, and development, as well as other copyright laws as applicable. Copyright laws for online instructional works do not have the ‘free’ or ‘personal’ use exceptions as book publishing. Please make sure that you are familiar with United States copyright laws. Academy of Clinical Massage retains the right to pursue legal remedies for illegal uses of any part, regardless of amount, of its works.
All elements of this work, including but not limited to, images, altered or not, adapted or not, text, paraphrased or not, any content, including design elements, style, and other elements, in these works are explicitly prohibited from use in public or private schools, libraries, continuing education of any kind, or any kind of public display, educational or not, as expressed in US copyright law pertaining to online educational works.
Affiliate Program Option for Schools: Educators or schools may become Affiliate Providers, please contact Academy staff to inquire about integrating the program into your curriculum.