ALERT: UPDATED & REDESIGNED FOR 2023!
The Orthopedic Massage Online program is GETTING A REFRESH!
REFRESH DETAILS: New, innovative design makes learning and navigation easy. More videos aid your understanding. Dynamic lessons make learning fun and interesting. Specific condition protocols give you practical goals. Over 100 videos of orthopedic massage treatment techniques.
Available Now: Cervical, Shoulder, Lumbar & Thoracic, and Hip and Pelvis. Knee and Thigh will be available by July 5th.
LEARNING LOWE’S ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE BENEFITS YOU BY:
- Enhancing knowledge and skills in treating musculoskeletal issues.
- Improving client outcomes by addressing root causes of pain and dysfunction.
- Increasing versatility and marketability in various healthcare settings.
- Facilitating collaboration with healthcare professionals.
- Offering personal and professional development opportunities.
- Potentially increasing earning potential.
- Promoting self-care and injury prevention.
In summary, learning orthopedic massage with Whitney Lowe enhances your skills, improves client outcomes, expands career options, fosters collaboration, and contributes to personal and professional growth.
INSTRUCTOR: Lowe is recognized as one of the industry’s most accessible teachers and knowledgeable educators. Lowe is the instructor in all of the courses, so you benefit from his three decades of advanced musculoskeletal soft-tissue treatment knowledge. Lowe also has 15 years of online educational design and technology expertise, so you won’t find boring pdfs and text-heavy pages, bu rather learning that keeps you engaged and interested, and leads to long-term recall.
HOW ARE OUR COURSES DIFFERENT?
- Detailed anatomy review videos
- Kinesiology explanation videos
- Interactive learning activities
- Engaging exercises that cement recall
- Detailed, multi-camera treatment videos
- Virtual, interactive, & dynamic learning
- Interesting case studies from real clients
- Truly accessible teaching so anyone can learn
- Lowe’s ‘Office Hours’ mentorship program
- Instructor guidance & communication
- 12 CEs per course (8 for pelvis)
- Immediately downloadable CE letter
- Self-paced, access anytime
- Supplemental course content
- Easy access video library
- Flexible deadline: recommend 18 months
- Continued access after completion
- CE Provider Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, All states
- Instructor: Whitney Lowe
PRACTITIONER SUCCESS PACKAGE – Bonuses after all 7 courses are purchased
- Collected Works – 30 of Lowe’s best articles
- Basics of Research Literacy Course – 3 FREE CEs
- Research Guide for PubMed and Google Scholar
- Assessment cheat sheet (with video guide on how to use it)
- Coming soon – Client intake forms
- Lumbar & Thoracic
- Hip & Pelvis
- Knee & Thigh
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand
Cancellation is allowed in the first year if the course(s) has not been accessed. If there is minor course interaction, ask us if course cost may be applied to another product or workshop. Engagement in the course that indicates use will result in no refund. Email for more information.
Please make sure that you are familiar with United States copyright laws. Academy of Clinical Massage retains the right to pursue legal remedies for illegal uses of any part, regardless of the amount, of its works. All elements of this work are explicitly prohibited from use in public or private schools, libraries, continuing education, or any kind of public display, educational or not, including but not limited to: images (altered or not, adapted or not); text (paraphrased or not, of any amount); any content, including design elements, style, and other elements, in these works as expressed in US copyright law pertaining to online educational works. Teachers/Schools: Please be advised that Whitney Lowe and the Academy of Clinical Massage explicitly prohibit adaptation of any kind or amount of its online or workshop program to school curriculum. Legal action will be pursued in cases of infringement. Refer to copyright laws pertaining to online courses, development, and instruction.