ALERT: UPDATED & REDESIGNED FOR 2023!
The Orthopedic Massage Online program is GETTING A REFRESH!
REFRESH DETAILS: New, innovative design makes learning and navigation easy. More videos aid your understanding. Dynamic lessons make learning fun and interesting. Specific condition protocols give you practical goals. Over 100 videos of orthopedic massage treatment techniques.
Available Now: Cervical, Shoulder. Lumbar & Thoracic, and Hip and Pelvis. Knee and Thigh will be available July 5th.
LEARNING LOWE’S ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE BENEFITS YOU BY:
- Enhancing knowledge and skills in treating musculoskeletal issues.
- Improving client outcomes by addressing root causes of pain and dysfunction.
- Increasing versatility and marketability in various healthcare settings.
- Facilitating collaboration with healthcare professionals.
- Offering personal and professional development opportunities.
- Potentially increasing earning potential.
- Promoting self-care and injury prevention.
In summary, learning orthopedic massage with Whitney Lowe enhances your skills, improves client outcomes, expands career options, fosters collaboration, and contributes to personal and professional growth.
INSTRUCTOR: Lowe is recognized as one of the industry’s most accessible teachers. These courses allow anyone, anywhere, to work with Lowe and benefit from his 3 decades of advanced massage expertise and savvy as an instructor.
- 12 CEs
- Immediate downloadable CE letter
- Self-paced, access anytime
- Flexible deadlines
- CE Provider Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, All states
- Applies toward the Orthopedic Massage Certificate
- Applies toward the Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Certificate
- Lowe’s ‘Office Hours’ mentorship program
- Free supplemental course content
- Extensive video library
- Instructor guidance & communication
- Cervical – Available now!
- Shoulder – Available now!
- Lumbar & Thoracic – Available now!
- Hip & Pelvis – Available now!
- Knee & Thigh – Coming soon
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg – Coming soon
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand – Coming soon
- A variety of multimedia.
- Interactive learning activities.
- Treatment videos.
- Case studies.
- Anyone with basic massage skills can learn easily.
Cancellation is allowed in the first year if the course(s) has not been accessed. If there is minor course interaction, ask us if course cost may be applied to another product or workshop. Engagement in the course that indicates use will result in no refund. Email for more information.
Please make sure that you are familiar with United States copyright laws. Academy of Clinical Massage retains the right to pursue legal remedies for illegal uses of any part, regardless of the amount, of its works. All elements of this work are explicitly prohibited from use in public or private schools, libraries, continuing education, or any kind of public display, educational or not, including but not limited to: images (altered or not, adapted or not); text (paraphrased or not, of any amount); any content, including design elements, style, and other elements, in these works as expressed in US copyright law pertaining to online educational works. Teachers/Schools: Please be advised that Whitney Lowe and the Academy of Clinical Massage explicitly prohibit adaptation of any kind or amount of its online or workshop program to school curriculum. Legal action will be pursued in cases of infringement. Refer to copyright laws pertaining to online courses, development, and instruction.