Whitney Lowe’s Clinical & Orthopedic Massage Online course covers orthopedic assessment and soft-tissue treatment techniques for conditions involving the Foot, Ankle, & Leg region.
Work directly with Whitney Lowe in all of the Clinical & Orthopedic massage online continuing education courses. Designed and taught specifically by Whitney Lowe, these courses emphasize the core skills and knowledge that ground advanced pain and injury treatment with soft-tissue and massage treatment techniques from across the field. Lowe’s program emphasizes the critical elements of why, where, when, & how of musculoskeletal pain and injury assessment and treatment. Whether you are fresh out of school or a practiced professional, Lowe takes you to a new level of understanding and provides you with a system that will help you find pain relief for your clients.
These are not your ordinary massage online courses. These are innovative, interactive courses that do not rely on passive video/reading, and simple tests. They bring to the massage profession some of the best methods of online learning developed. You are guided through your learning via a progressive online learning platform that is robust enough to not bore you, but instead keep you engaged and actively participating in your learning. Lowe uses progressive applied learning designs that allow you to integrate and retain your new learning, knowledge, and skills. While the courses are challenging, they are not hard. Because of Lowe’s significant background in education and instructional design, you will find your learning interesting, “easy”, and efficient.
Included in your course:
- Supplemental course content (online and downloaded)
- Extensive video library – full access continues after the course is completed
- Interactive course learning activities – including assignments submitted to Whitney Lowe
- Personalized guidance & instruction from Whitney Lowe, all questions answered
Enjoy massage continuing education that is convenient and affordable, but also gives you lifelong skills immediately valuable to your clients.
- 18 CE units are awarded for this course
- Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, ABMP, MS, FL, TN, TX, NY approved
- Download Registration letter upon purchase.
- Discount code for 20% off Lowe’s Orthopedic Assessment in Massage Therapy text is included in letter.
- **For a FREE copy of the Orthopedic Assessment text, see these other products: 2 Course Bundle (savings of $81.45), 3 or more course bundles (contact the Academy), the Professional Certification Package, or the Specialist Certification Packages.