*Please bring: Loose, comfortable clothing, sheets, lubricant, and an enthusiasm to learn and connect
*Massage tables at the location
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Dates: Saturday & Sunday, May 20-21, 2023
- Times: 9 am – 6 pm
- Instructor: Whitney Lowe
- Cost: $325 3-week early registration discount; $360 after 3 weeks prior
- CEs: 16 CEs, optional additional 2 CE
- Seating: Limited; please sign up early
- Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, and ALL States
- Master simple assessments for informed treatment decisions.
- Explore the human body through engaging visuals on kinesiology & biomechanics.
- Gain the skills for effectively treating upper body issues, from overuse to chronic pain.
- Customize treatments for each client with Lowe’s Ladder of Engagement model.
- Learn from a highly sought-after instructor known for his innovative approach.
Join Whitney Lowe for a truly dynamic experience in this new for 2023 Orthopedic Massage Training. You’ll gain practical knowledge and hands-on experience with innovative techniques for condition-specific treatment and overall wellness therapy.
Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage Program is renowned for its innovative approach, combining a highly accessible design with a deep and comprehensive curriculum. The program is designed to meet your needs and provide you with a unique and engaging learning experience, making it a top choice in the field of massage therapy education.
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your practice and enhance your ability to help your clients.
Enroll in Whitney Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage Training today!
Check out our other workshop locations here.
Want to learn even more? Check out our renowned Orthopedic Massage Online Training