*Please bring: Loose, comfortable clothing, sheets, lubricant, a massage table if you are able, and an enthusiasm to learn and connect.
Join Whitney Lowe for a truly dynamic experience in this Orthopedic Massage Training. Gain practical knowledge and hands-on experience for condition-specific treatment and overall wellness therapy.
- Help clients achieve lasting pain relief with Lowe’s cutting-edge training & protocols.
- Tailor your treatments and master orthopedic conditions for superior outcomes.
- Improve your personal and professional development & reinvigorate your practice.
- Gain credit toward Lowe’s highly regarded Orthopedic & Clinical Massage Certificates.
The Orthopedic Massage program will give you the skills for effectively treating soft-tissue disorders and pain conditions. It includes simple assessments for informed treatment decisions and teaches Lowe’s Ladder of Engagement model so you can customize treatments for each client. All courses have engaging visuals and live video for learning ease.
- Location: Durham, NC
- Dates: Saturday & Sunday, October 14-15, 2023
- Times: 9 am – 6 pm
- Instructor: Whitney Lowe
- Cost: $375 early registration; $395 after
- CEs: 16 CEs
- Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, and ALL States
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your practice and enhance your ability to help your clients.
Enroll today! Limited seating.
Want to learn even more? Check out the Orthopedic Massage Online Training