The Orthopedic Massage Certificate Program does a deep dive into the skills needed for successful and effective advanced treatment with massage.
Lowe’s accessible teaching, advanced educational methods, and extensive expertise are all brought together in this unique educational opportunity.
- Gain from working directly with Whitney Lowe
- Learn injury-specific solutions for long-term pain relief
- Master Lowe’s highly effective ‘Ladder of Engagement’ model
- Add proven, outcome-based solutions to your repertoire
- Gain insight into musculoskeletal conditions
- Become adept at matching treatments to the condition
- Master problem-solving strategies for targeted care
- Hone up on anatomy & kinesiology to improve your success
INSTRUCTOR: Lowe is recognized as one of the industry’s most accessible teachers. These courses allow anyone, anywhere, to work with Lowe and benefit from his 3 decades of advanced massage expertise and savvy as an instructor.
- 14 CEs per course; 100 total online program
- Downloadable CE letter
- Self-paced, access anytime
- Deadline: 18 months
- CE Provider Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, All states
- Instructor: Whitney Lowe
- Lowe’s ‘Office Hours’ mentorship program
- Free supplemental course content
- Extensive video library
- Instructor guidance & communication
- Professional Program purchases get:
- Lowe’s Collected Works Vol. 1 & 2
- A variety of multimedia.
- Interactive learning activities.
- Treatment videos.
- Case studies.
- Anyone with basic massage skills can learn easily.
Full refunds if the course(s) have not been accessed. If minor course interaction, ask us if course cost may be applied to another product or workshop. Engagement in the course that indicates use will result in no refund. Email for more information.
Content, design, layout, technical design, instructional design methods, and all text, descriptions, questions, course activities, case studies, assignments, graphics, pictures, and forms, including paraphrased or altered versions of any text or content regardless of amount, is protected by United States copyright laws, particularly copyright law pertaining to online courses, instruction, and development, as well as other copyright laws as applicable.
Please know that there is no ‘free’ or ‘personal’ use exceptions for online instructional works. Please make sure that you are familiar with United States copyright laws. Academy of Clinical Massage retains the right to pursue legal remedies for illegal uses of any part, regardless of the amount, of its works.
All elements of this work are explicitly prohibited from use in public or private schools, libraries, continuing education, or any kind of public display, educational or not, including but not limited to: images (altered or not, adapted or not); text (paraphrased or not, of any amount); any content, including design elements, style, and other elements, in these works as expressed in US copyright law pertaining to online educational works.
Teachers/Schools: Please be advised that Whitney Lowe and the Academy of Clinical Massage explicitly prohibit adaptation of any kind or amount of its online or workshop program to school curriculum. Legal action will be pursued in cases of infringement. Refer to copyright laws pertaining to online course, development, and instruction.