AMTA Conference Specials Going on to September 11th
The Orthopedic Massage Online program is GETTING A REFRESH!
Available Now: Cervical, Shoulder, Lumbar & Thoracic, Hip & Pelvis, and Knee & Thigh. Elbow, Forearm, Hand and Foot, Ankle, & Leg coming soon.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in treating musculoskeletal issues.
- Improve your client outcomes by addressing root causes of pain and dysfunction.
- Increase your versatility and marketability in various healthcare settings.
- Facilitate collaboration with healthcare professionals.
- Gain personal and professional development opportunities.
- Increase your demand and earning potential.
- Benefit from protocols that emphasize self-care and injury prevention.
- Enjoy simple navigation and easy learning with Lowe’s innovative course design.
- Stay engaged and interested with dynamic lessons that make learning interesting.
- Condition-focused learning and case studies take the guesswork out of your treatments.
- Fun activities that help you retain key concepts and techniques.
Lowe’s accessible teaching, advanced educational methods, and extensive expertise are all brought together in this unique educational opportunity.
- Gain from working directly with Whitney Lowe
- Learn injury-specific solutions for long-term pain relief
- Use less effort with Lowe’s ‘Ladder of Engagement’ treatment model
- Add to your repertoire with proven, outcome-based solutions
- Gain insight into musculoskeletal conditions
- Become adept at matching treatments to the condition
- Master problem-solving strategies for targeted care
- Hone up on anatomy & kinesiology to improve your success
- Increase your learning with over 40 videos per course! (Watching optional)
- Ramp up your credibility with the Orthopedic Massage Certificate program
INSTRUCTOR: Now, anyone, anywhere, can work directly with Lowe and benefit from his three decades of advanced massage expertise and savvy as an instructor.
- 12 CEs per course
- Immediately downloadable CE letter
- Self-paced, access anytime
- Flexible deadline: We do recommend 18 months
- May continue to access after completion
- CE Provider Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, All states
- Instructor: Whitney Lowe
- Lowe’s ‘Office Hours’ mentorship program
- Instructor guidance & communication
- Interactive learning activities
- Supplemental course content
- Easy access video library
- Multimedia & case studies
- Participate anytime, anywhere
- Lumbar & Thoracic
- Hip & Pelvis
- Knee & Thigh
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg – due Sept 30
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand – due Sept 30
Cancellation is allowed in the first year if the course(s) has not been accessed. If there is minor course interaction, ask us if course cost may be applied to another product or workshop. Engagement in the course that indicates use will result in no refund. Email for more information.
Please make sure that you are familiar with United States copyright laws. Academy of Clinical Massage retains the right to pursue legal remedies for illegal uses of any part, regardless of the amount, of its works. All elements of this work are explicitly prohibited from use in public or private schools, libraries, continuing education, or any kind of public display, educational or not, including but not limited to: images (altered or not, adapted or not); text (paraphrased or not, of any amount); any content, including design elements, style, and other elements, in these works as expressed in US copyright law pertaining to online educational works. Teachers/Schools: Please be advised that Whitney Lowe and the Academy of Clinical Massage explicitly prohibit adaptation of any kind or amount of its online or workshop program to school curriculum. Legal action will be pursued in cases of infringement. Refer to copyright laws pertaining to online courses, development, and instruction.